Object-Oriented Technology. ECOOP 2003 Workshop Reader [electronic resource] : ECOOP 2003 Workshops, Darmstadt, Germany, July 21-25, 2003, Final Reports / edited by Frank Buschmann, Alejandro P. Buchmann, Mariano Cilia.
- 1st ed. 2004.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2004.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 3013
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 3013
1 online resource (VIII, 207 pages)
- Computer programming.
- Local subjects:
- Programming Techniques. (search)
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume represents the seventh edition of the ECOOP Workshop Reader, a compendiumofworkshopreportsfromthe17thEuropeanConferenceonObject- Oriented Programming (ECOOP 2003), held in Darmstadt, Germany, during July 21-25, 2003. The workshops were held during the ?rst two days of the conference. They cover a wide range of interesting and innovative topics in object-oriented te- nology and o?ered the participants an opportunity for interaction and lively discussion. Twenty-one workshops were selected from a total of 24 submissions based on their scienti?c merit, the actuality of the topic, and their potential for a lively interaction. Unfortunately, one workshop had to be cancelled. Special thanks are due to the workshop organizers who recorded and s- marized the discussions. We would also like to thank all the participants for their presentations and lively contributions to the discussion: they made this volume possible. Last, but not least, we wish to express our appreciation to the members of the organizing committee who put in countless hours setting up and coordinating the workshops. We hope that this snapshot of current object-oriented technology will prove stimulating to you. October 2003 Frank Buschmann Alejandro Buchmann Mariano Cilia Organization ECOOP 2003 was organized by the Software Technology Group, Department of Computer Science, Darmstadt University of Technology under the auspices of AITO (Association Internationale pour les Technologies Objets) in cooperation with ACM SIGPLAN. The proceedings of the main conference were published as LNCS 2743.
- Exception Handling in Object Oriented Systems: Towards Emerging Application Areas and New Programming Paradigms
Parallel Object-Oriented Scientific Computing Today
Communication Abstractions for Distributed Systems
.NET: The Programmer's Perspective
Workshop for PhD Students in Object Oriented Programming
Formal Techniques for Java-Like Programs
Mobile Object Systems: Resource-Aware Computation
Quantitative Approaches in Object-Oriented Software Engineering
Tools and Environments for Learning Object-Oriented Concepts
Patterns in Teaching Software Development
Object-Oriented Language Engineering for the Post-Java Era
Analysis of Aspect-Oriented Software
Modeling Variability for Object-Oriented Product Lines
Object Orientation and Web Services
Advancing the State of the Art in Run-Time Inspection
Aliasing, Confinement, and Ownership in Object-Oriented Programming.
- Buschmann, Frank, editor., Editor,
Buchmann, Alejandro P. editor., Editor,
Cilia, Mariano. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/b98806 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|