Information Security : 22nd International Conference, ISC 2019, New York City, NY, USA, September 16-18, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Zhiqiang Lin, Charalampos Papamanthou, Michalis Polychronakis.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 11723
Security and Cryptology ; 11723
1 online resource (XI, 488 pages) : 247 illustrations, 99 illustrations in color.
- Computer security.
Computer networks -- Security measures.
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Mobile and Network Security. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Information Systems and Communication Service. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Information Security, ISC 2019, held in New York City, NY, USA, in September 2019. The 23 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 86 submissions. The papers were organized in topical sections named: Attacks and Cryptanalysis; Crypto I: Secure Computation and Storage; Machine Learning and Security; Crypto II: Zero-Knowledge Proofs; Defenses; Web Security; Side Channels; Malware Analysis; Crypto III: Signatures and Authentication.
- Attacks and Cryptanalysis
Crypto I: Secure Computation and Storage
Machine Learning and Security
Crypto II: Zero-Knowledge Proofs
Crypto III: Signatures and Authentication.
- Lin, Zhiqiang, editor., Editor,
Papamanthou, Charalampos, editor., Editor,
Polychronakis, Michalis, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-30215-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|