SOFSEM 2011: Theory and Practice of Computer Science : 37th Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science, Nový Smokovec, Slovakia, January 22-28, 2011. Proceedings / edited by Ivana Cerná, Tibor Gyimóthy, Juraj Hromkovič, Keith Jeffery, Rastislav Kralovic, Marko Vukolic, Stefan Wolf.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 6543
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 6543
1 online resource (XIV, 572 pages) : 140 illustrations, 38 illustrations in color.
Data structures (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Data Storage Representation. (search)
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 37th Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science, SOFSEM 2011, held in Nový, Smokovec, Slovakia in January 2011. The 41 revised full papers, presented together with 5 invited contributions, were carefully reviewed and selected from 122 submissions. SOFSEM 2011 was organized around the following four tracks: foundations of computer science; software, systems, and services; processing large datasets; and cryptography, security, and trust.
- Černá, Ivana, editor., Editor,
Gyimóthy, Tibor. editor., Editor,
Hromkovič, Juraj. editor., Editor,
Jeffery, Keith, editor., Editor,
Královič, Rastislav, editor., Editor,
Vukolić, Marko, editor., Editor,
Wolf, Stefan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-18381-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|