Machine Learning in Medical Imaging : Third International Workshop, MLMI 2012, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2012, Nice, France, October 1, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Fei Wang, Dinggang Shen, Pingkun Yan, Kenji Suzuki.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 7588
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 7588
1 online resource (XII, 276 pages) : 91 illustrations
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Computer Graphics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Machine Learning in Medical Imaging, MLMI 2012, held in conjunction with MICCAI 2012, in Nice, France, in October 2012. The 33 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 67 submissions. The main aim of this workshop is to help advance the scientific research within the broad field of machine learning in medical imaging. It focuses on major trends and challenges in this area, and it presents work aimed to identify new cutting-edge techniques and their use in medical imaging.
- Wang, Fei, editor., Editor,
Shen, Dinggang, editor., Editor,
Yan, Pingkun, editor., Editor,
Suzuki, K. (Kenji), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-35428-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|