Compiler Construction [electronic resource] : 12th International Conference, CC 2003, Held as Part of the Joint European Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2003, Warsaw, Poland, April 7-11, 2003, Proceedings / edited by Görel Hedin.
- 1st ed. 2003.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2003.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 2622
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 2622
1 online resource (XI, 334 pages)
- Programming languages (Electronic computers).
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Compiler Construction, CC 2003, held in Warsaw, Poland, in April 2003. The 20 revised full regular papers and one tool demonstration paper presented together with two invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 83 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on register allocation, language constructs and their implementation, type analysis, Java, pot pourri, and optimization.
- Register Allocation
Combined Code Motion and Register Allocation Using the Value State Dependence Graph
Early Control of Register Pressure for Software Pipelined Loops
Register Allocation by Optimal Graph Coloring
Language Constructs and Their Implementation
A Compilation and Optimization Model for Aspect-Oriented Programs
A Pattern Matching Compiler for Multiple Target Languages
A New One-Pass Transformation into Monadic Normal Form
Run-Time Type Checking for Binary Programs
Precision in Practice: A Type-Preserving Java Compiler
The MAGICA Type Inference Engine for MATLAB ®
CC Invited Talk
Dimensions of Precision in Reference Analysis of Object-Oriented Programming Languages
Polyglot: An Extensible Compiler Framework for Java
Scaling Java Points-to Analysis Using Spark
Effective Inline-Threaded Interpretation of Java Bytecode Using Preparation Sequences
Integrating Generations with Advanced Reference Counting Garbage Collectors
The Interprocedural Express-Lane Transformation
Automatic Detection of Uninitialized Variables
Generalised Regular Parsers
Rapid and Robust Compiler Construction Using Template-Based Metacompilation
ETAPS Invited Talk
The Verifying Compiler: A Grand Challenge for Computing Research
Address Register Assignment for Reducing Code Size
Offset Assignment Showdown: Evaluation of DSP Address Code Optimization Algorithms
Integrating High-Level Optimizations in a Production Compiler: Design and Implementation Experience
Improving Data Locality by Chunking.
- Hedin, Görel. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/3-540-36579-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|