Domain-Specific Program Generation [electronic resource] : International Seminar, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, March 23-28, 2003, Revised Papers / edited by Christian Lengauer, Don Batory, Charles Consel, Martin Odersky.
- 1st ed. 2004.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2004.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 3016
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 3016
1 online resource (XII, 332 pages)
- Software engineering.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems. (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Program generation holds the promise of helping to bridge the gap between application-level problem solutions and efficient implementations at the level of today's source programs as written in C or Java. Thus, program generation can substantially contribute to reducing production cost and time-to-market in future software production, while improving the quality and stability of the product. This book is about domain-specific program generation; it is the outcome of a Dagstuhl seminar on the topic held in March 2003. After an introductory preface by the volume editors, the 18 carefully reviewed revised full papers presented are organized into topical sections on - surveys of domain-specific programming technologies - domain-specific programming languages - tool support for program generation - domain-specific techniques for program optimization.
The Road to Utopia: A Future for Generative Programming
From a Program Family to a Domain-Specific Language
A Gentle Introduction to Multi-stage Programming
DSL Implementation in MetaOCaml, Template Haskell, and C++
Program Optimization in the Domain of High-Performance Parallelism
A Personal Outlook on Generator Research
Generic Parallel Programming Using C++ Templates and Skeletons
The Design of Hume: A High-Level Language for the Real-Time Embedded Systems Domain
Embedding a Hardware Description Language in Template Haskell
A DSL Paradigm for Domains of Services: A Study of Communication Services
PiLib: A Hosted Language for Pi-Calculus Style Concurrency
Tools for Program Generation
A Language and Tool for Generating Efficient Virtual Machine Interpreters
Program Transformation with Stratego/XT
Retrofitting the AutoBayes Program Synthesis System with Concrete Syntax
Optimizing Sequences of Skeleton Calls
Domain-Specific Optimizations of Composed Parallel Components
Runtime Code Generation in C++ as a Foundation for Domain-Specific Optimisation
Guaranteed Optimization for Domain-Specific Programming.
- Lengauer, Christian, editor., Editor,
Batory, Don. editor., Editor,
Consel, C. (Charles), editor., Editor,
Odersky, Martin, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/b98156 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|