Trust, Privacy and Security in Digital Business : 8th International Conference, TrustBus 2011, Toulouse, France, August 29 - September 2, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Steven Furnell, Costas Lambrinoudakis, Günther Pernul.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 6863
Security and Cryptology ; 6863
1 online resource (XII, 223 pages)
- Computer networks.
Management information systems.
Data encryption (Computer science).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Trust and Privacy in Digital Business, TrustBus 2011, held in Toulouse, France, in August/September 2011 in conjunction with DEXA 2011. The 18 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: identity and trust management; security and privacy models for pervasive information systems; reliability and security of content and data; authentication and authorization in digital business; intrusion detection and information filtering; management of privacy and confidentiality; and cryptographic protocols/usability of security.
- Furnell, Steven. editor., Editor,
Lambrinoudakis, Costas, editor., Editor,
Pernul, Günther. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-22890-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|