Financial Cryptography and Data Security : FC 2013 Workshops, USEC and WAHC 2013, Okinawa, Japan, April 1, 2013, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Andrew A. Adams, Michael Brenner, Matthew Smith.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 7862
Security and Cryptology ; 7862
1 online resource (XII, 239 pages) : 64 illustrations
- Computer security.
Data encryption (Computer science)
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security.
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the workshop on Usable Security, USEC 2013, and the third Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography, WAHC 2013, held in conjunction with the 17th International Conference on Financial Cryptology and Data Security, FC 2013, in Okinawa, Japan. The 16 revised full papers presented were carefully selected from numerous submissions and cover all aspects of data security. The goal of the USEC workshop was to engage on all aspects of human factors and usability in the context of security. The goal of the WAHC workshop was to bring together professionals, researchers and practitioners in the area of computer security and applied cryptography with an interest in practical applications of homomorphic encryption, secure function evaluation, private information retrieval or searchable encryption to present, discuss, and share the latest findings in the field, and to exchange ideas that address real-world problems with practical solutions using homomorphic cryptography.
- The Workshop on Usable Security (USEC 13)
I Think, Therefore I Am: Usability and Security of Authentication Using Brainwaves
Usability and Security of Gaze-Based Graphical Grid Passwords
The impact of length and mathematical operators on the usability and security of system-assigned one-time PINs
QRishing: The Susceptibility of Smartphone Users to QR Code Phishing Attacks
"Comply or Die" Is Dead: Long live security-aware principal agents
Information Security as a Credence Good
Sorry, I Don't Get It: An Analysis of Warning Message Texts
Soulmate or Acquaintance? Visualizing Tie Strength for Trust Inference
Awareness about photos on the Web and how privacy-privacy-tradeoffs could help
Bootstrapping Trust in Online Dating: Social Verification of Online Dating Profiles
The Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography (WAHC 13)
SHADE: Secure Hamming Distance computation from oblivious transfer
Garbled Circuits via Structured Encryption
On the Minimal Number of Bootstrappings in Homomorphic Circuits
Privacy Preserving Data Processing with Collaboration of Homomorphic
Parallel Homomorphic Encryption
Targeting FPGA DSP Slices for a Large Integer Multiplier for Integer Based FHE.
- Adams, Andrew A. editor., Editor,
Brenner, Michael, editor., Editor,
Smith, Matthew, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-41320-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|