Distributed Computing and Internet Technology : 12th International Conference, ICDCIT 2016, Bhubaneswar, India, January 15-18, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Nikolaj Bjorner, Sanjiva Prasad, Laxmi Parida.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 9581
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 9581
1 online resource (XXI, 223 pages) : 72 illustrations in color.
- Computer networks.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Database Management. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Distributed Computing and Internet Technology, ICDCIT 2016, held in Bhubaneswar, India, in January 2016. The 6 full papers, 7 short papers and 11 poster papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 129 submissions. The ICDCIT conference focusses on distributed computing, internet technologies, and societal applications. The book also contains 3 full paper invited talks. .
- Teaching Computer Science in the Community
Attacks in the Resource-as-a-Service (RaaS) Cloud Context
HiRE - A Heuristic Approach for User Generated Record Extraction
Optimization of service rate in a discrete-time impatient customer queue using particle swarm optimization
A Wait-Free Stack
Influential Degree Heuristic for Influence Maximization in Social Networks
An Efficient Task Consolidation Algorithm for Cloud Computing Systems
Storage Load Control Through Meta-Scheduler Using Predictive Analytics
A Distributed Approach based on Maximal Far-Flung Scalar Premier Selection for Camera Actuation
An Extension to UDDI for the Discovery of User Driven Web Services
Longest Wire Length of Midimew-connected Mesh Network
K-means and Wordnet based Feature Selection Combine with Extreme Learning Machines for Text Classification
Language Identification and Disambiguation in Indian Mixed-Scripts
A Dynamic Priority Based Scheduling Scheme for Multimedia Streaming Over MANETs
Improved Bug Localization Technique using Hybrid Information Retrieval Model
HGASA: An Efficient Hybrid Technique for Optimizing Data Access in Dynamic Data Grid
Energy Efficient SNR Based Clustering in Underwater Sensor Network with Data Encryption
Collaborative Access Control Mechanism for Online Social Networks
i-TSS: An Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Transposition, Shuffling and Substitution using Randomly Generated Bitmap Image
A type system for counting logs of multi-threaded nested transactional programs
A Proactive Resource Provisioning Model for Cloud Federation
A Multiclass SVM Classification Approach for Intrusion Detection
Dynamic Data Replication across Geo-Distributed Cloud Data Centres
Trust Based Target Coverage Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks Using Fuzzy Logic
An Internet of Things based Software Framework to handle Medical Emergencies
Minimal Start Time Heuristics for Scheduling Workflows in Heterogeneous Computing Systems
FC-LID: File classifier based Linear Indexing for Deduplication in Cloud Backup Services. .
- Björner, Nikolaj, editor., Editor,
Prasad, Sanjiva, editor., Editor,
Parida, Laxmi, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-28034-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|