Theory and Practice of Natural Computing : First International Conference, TPNC 2012, Tarragona, Spain, October 2-4, 2012. Proceedings / edited by Adrian-Horia Dediu, Carlos Martín-Vide, Bianca Truthe.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 7505
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 7505
1 online resource (X, 227 pages) : 76 illustrations
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computation by Abstract Devices. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference, TPNC 2012, held in Tarragona, Spain, in October 2012. The 12 revised full papers presented together with 6 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 34 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on nature-inspired models of computation; synthesizing nature by means of computation; nature-inspired materials; and information processing in nature.
- Nature-inspired models of computation
synthesizing nature by means of computation
nature-inspired materials; information processing in nature.
- Horia Dediu, Adrian, editor., Editor,
Martín Vide, Carlos, editor., Editor,
Truthe, Bianca, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-33860-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|