Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations : STAF 2018 Collocated Workshops, Toulouse, France, June 25-29, 2018, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Manuel Mazzara, Iulian Ober, Gwen Salaün.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 11176
Programming and Software Engineering ; 11176
1 online resource (XXI, 658 pages) : 231 illustrations, 112 illustrations in color.
- Software engineering.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
Computers, Special purpose.
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Special Purpose and Application-Based Systems. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book contains the thoroughly refereed technical papers presented in eight workshops collocated with the International Conference on Software Technologies: Applications and Foundations, STAF 2018, held in Toulouse, France, in June 2018. The 65 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 120 submissions. The events whose papers are included in this volume are: CoSim-CPS 2018: 2nd International Workshop on Formal Co-Simulation of Cyber-Physical Systems DataMod 2018: 7th International Symposium From Data to Models and Back FMIS 2018: 7th International Workshop on Formal Methods for Interactive Systems FOCLASA 2018: 16th International Workshop on Foundations of Coordination Languages and Self-adaptative Systems GCM 2018: 9th International Workshop on Graph Computation Models MDE@DeRun 2018: 1st International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for Design-Runtime Interaction in Complex Systems MSE 2018: 3rd International Workshop on Microservices: Science and Engineering SecureMDE 2018: 1st International Workshop on Security for and by Model-Driven Engineering.
- Formal Co-Simulation of Cyber-Physical Systems (CoSim-CPS)
From Data to Models and Back (DataMod)
Formal Methods for Interactive Systems (FMIS)
Foundations of Coordination Languages and Self-adaptative Systems (FOCLASA)
Graph Computation Models (GCM)
Model-Driven Engineering for Design-Runtime Interaction in Complex Systems (MDE@DeRun)
Microservices: Science and Engineering (MSE)
Security for and by Model-Driven Engineering (MDE).
- Mazzara, Manuel, editor., Editor,
Ober, Iulian, editor., Editor,
Salaün, G. (Gwen), editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-04771-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|