Computer Vision - ACCV 2012 Workshops : ACCV 2012 International Workshops, Daejeon, Korea, November 5-6, 2012. Revised Selected Papers, Part II / edited by Jong-Il Park, Junmo Kim.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 7729
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 7729
1 online resource (XXXIV, 609 pages) : 318 illustrations
- Optical data processing.
User interfaces (Computer systems)
- Local subjects:
- Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics.
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two volume set, consisting of LNCS 7728 and 7729, contains the carefully reviewed and selected papers presented at the nine workshops that were held in conjunction with the 11th Asian Conference on Computer Vision, ACCV 2012, in Daejeon, South Korea, in November 2012. From a total of 310 papers submitted, 78 were selected for presentation. LNCS 7728 contains the papers selected for the International Workshop on Computer Vision with Local Binary Pattern Variants, the Workshop on Computational Photography and Low-Level Vision, the Workshop on Developer-Centered Computer Vision, and the Workshop on Background Models Challenge. LNCS 7729 contains the papers selected for the Workshop on e-Heritage, the Workshop on Color Depth Fusion in Computer Vision, the Workshop on Face Analysis, the Workshop on Detection and Tracking in Challenging Environments, and the International Workshop on Intelligent Mobile Vision.
- Historical Document Binarization Based on Phase Information of Images
Can Modern Technologies Defeat Nazi Censorship?
Coarse-to-Fine Correspondence Search for Classifying Ancient Coins
Archiving Mural Paintings Using an Ontology Based Approach
Robust Image Deblurring Using Hyper Laplacian Model
SVD Based Automatic Detection of Target Regions for Image Inpainting
Presentation of Japanese Cultural Event Using Virtual Reality
High-Resolution and Multi-spectral Capturing for Digital Archiving of Large 3D Woven Cultural Artifacts
Exploring High-Level Plane Primitives for Indoor 3D Reconstruction with a Hand-held RGB-D Camera
A Fusion Framework of Stereo Vision and Kinect for High-Quality Dense Depth Maps
Robust Fall Detection by Combining 3D Data and Fuzzy Logic
KinectAvatar: Fully Automatic Body Capture Using a Single Kinect
Essential Body-Joint and Atomic Action Detection for Human Activity
Recognition Using Longest Common Subsequence Algorithm
Exploiting Depth and Intensity Information for Head Pose Estimation with Random Forests and Tensor Models
Dynamic Hand Shape Manifold Embedding and Tracking from Depth Maps
View-Invariant Object Detection by Matching 3D Contours
Human Detection with Occlusion Handling by Over-Segmentation and Clustering on Foreground Regions
Spin Image Revisited: Fast Candidate Selection Using Outlier Forest Search
MRF Guided Anisotropic Depth Diffusion for Kinect Range Image Enhancement
A Priori-Driven PCA
The Face Speaks: Contextual and Temporal Sensitivity to Backchannel Responses
Virtual View Generation Using Clustering Based Local View Transition Model
3D Facial Expression Synthesis from a Single Image Using a Model Set
Face Hallucination on Personal Photo Albums
Techniques for Mimicry and Identity Blending Using Morph Space PCA
Facial and Vocal Cues in Perceptions of Trustworthiness
Disagreement-Based Multi-system Tracking
Monocular Pedestrian Tracking from a Moving Vehicle
Tracking the Untrackable : How to Track When Your Object Is Featureless
A Robust Particle Tracker via Markov Chain Monte Carlo Posterior Sampling
A Framework for Inter-camera Association of Multi-target Trajectories by Invariant Target Models
Colour Descriptors for Tracking in Spatial Augmented Reality
Covariance Descriptor Multiple Object Tracking and Re-identification with Colorspace Evaluation
Iterative Hypothesis Testing for Multi-object Tracking with Noisy/Missing Appearance Features
Novel Adaptive Eye Detection and Tracking for Challenging Lighting Conditions
Obstacles Extraction Using a Moving Camera
Scene Text Detection and Tracking for a Camera-Equipped Wearable Reading Assistant for the Blind
Object Tracking across Non-overlapping Cameras Using Adaptive Models
Combining Fast Extracted Edge Descriptors and Feature Sharing for Rapid Object Detection
Motion Segmentation by Velocity Clustering with Estimation of Subspace Dimension
Beyond Spatial Pyramid Matching: Spatial Soft Voting for Image Classification
Efficient Geometric Re-ranking for Mobile Visual Search
Intelligent Photographing Interface with On-Device Aesthetic Quality Assessment
Camera Pose Estimation of a Smartphone at a Field without Interest Points
Hierarchical Scan-Line Dynamic Programming for Optical Flow Using Semi-global Matching Novel Multi-view Synthesis from a Stereo Image Pair for 3D Display on Mobile Phone
An Accurate Method for Line Detection and Manhattan Frame Estimation
Hierarchical Stereo Matching Based on Image Bit-Plane Slicing.
- Park, Jong-Il, editor., Editor,
Kim, Junmo, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-37484-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|