Dynamic Logic. New Trends and Applications : Second International Workshop, DaLí 2019, Porto, Portugal, October 7-11, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Luís Soares Barbosa, Alexandru Baltag.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 12005
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 12005
1 online resource (X, 227 pages) : 459 illustrations, 4 illustrations in color.
- Computer logic.
Computers, Special purpose.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Special Purpose and Application-Based Systems. (search)
Computer System Implementation. (search)
Logic in AI. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Dynamic Logic, DALI 2019, held in Porto, Portugal in October 2019. The workshop was held in Porto, Portugal, on October 9, 2019, as part of the Formal Methods Week which hosted the 3rd World Congress on Formal Methods. The 12 full papers presented together with 2 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 26 submissions. The workshop is based on the project DaLí - Dynamic logics for cyber-physical systems: towards contract based design. .
- Logic and verification
Dynamic logics.-Modal and temporal logics.-Epistemic logics
Program reasoning Pre- and post- conditions
- Barbosa, Luis Soares, editor., Editor,
Baltag, Alexandru. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-38808-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|