Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Its Applications : 14th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2015, Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico, October 25-31, 2015, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Obdulia Pichardo Lagunas, Oscar Herrera Alcántara, Gustavo Arroyo Figueroa.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in computer science. Lecture notes in artificial intelligence 9414
Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 9414
1 online resource (XXIX, 619 pages) : 197 illustrations in color.
- Artificial intelligence.
Optical data processing.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Artificial Intelligence.
Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Information Storage and Retrieval.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two volume set LNAI 9413 + 9414 constitutes the proceedings of the 14th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence, MICAI 2015, held in Cuernavaca,. Morelos, Mexico, in October 2015. The total of 98 papers presented in these proceedings was carefully reviewed and selected from 297 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: natural language processing; logic and multi-agent systems; bioinspired algorithms; neural networks; evolutionary algorithms; fuzzy logic; machine learning and data mining; natural language processing applications; educational applications; biomedical applications; image processing and computer vision; search and optimization; forecasting; and intelligent applications. .
- Pichardo Lagunas, Obdulia, editor., Editor,
Herrera Alcántara, Oscar, editor., Editor,
Arroyo Figueroa, Gustavo. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-27101-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|