Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science : 13th IFIP WG 1.3 International Workshop, CMCS 2016, Colocated with ETAPS 2016, Eindhoven, The Netherlands, April 2-3, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Ichiro Hasuo.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9608
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9608
1 online resource (IX, 235 pages) : 5 illustrations
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Computation by Abstract Devices. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 13th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science, CMCS 2016, colocated with ETAPS 2016, held in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, in April 2016. The 10 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 13 submissions. Also included are an invited paper and two keynote talks. The papers cover a wide range of topics in the theory, logics and applications of coalgebras.
- Fixed Points of Functors - A Survey
Compositional Coinduction with Sized Types
Lawvere Theories as Composed PROPs
Transitivity and Difunctionality of Bisimulations
Affine Monads and Side-Effect-Freeness
Duality of Equations and Coequations via Contravariant Adjunctions
Category Theoretic Semantics for Theorem Proving in Logic Programming: Embracing the Laxness
Product Rules and Distributive Laws
On the Logic of Generalised Metric Spaces
A Complete Logic for Behavioural Equivalence in Coalgebras of Finitary Set Functors
Coalgebraic Completeness-via-Canonicity: Principles and Applications
Relational Lattices via Duality
On Local Characterization of Global Timed Bisimulation for Abstract.
- Hasuo, Ichiro, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-40370-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|