SOFSEM 2019: Theory and Practice of Computer Science : 45th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science, Nový Smokovec, Slovakia, January 27-30, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Barbara Catania, Rastislav Královič, Jerzy Nawrocki, Giovanni Pighizzini.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 11376
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 11376
1 online resource (XIII, 534 pages) : 517 illustrations, 51 illustrations in color.
Data structures (Computer science).
Natural language processing (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science. (search)
Data Structures. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Natural Language Processing (NLP). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 45th International Conference on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Computer Science, SOFSEM 2019, held in Nový Smokovec, Slovakia, in January 2019. The 34 full papers presented together with 6 invited talks were carefully reviewed and selected from 92 submissions. They presented new research results in the theory and practice of computer science in the each sub-area of SOFSEM 2019: Foundations of theoretical Computer Science, foundations of data science and engineering, and foundations of software engineering.
- Catania, Barbara. editor., Editor,
Královič, Rastislav, editor., Editor,
Nawrocki, Jerzy, editor., Editor,
Pighizzini, Giovanni, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-10801-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|