Image and Video Technology -- PSIVT 2013 Workshops : GCCV 2013, GPID 2013, PAESNPR 2013, and QACIVA 2013, Guanajuato, Mexico, October 28-29, 2013, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Fay Huang, Akihiro Sugimoto.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 8334
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 8334
1 online resource (XIV, 241 pages) : 107 illustrations
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Computer Graphics. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the four workshops on Photographic Aesthetics and Non-Photorealistic Rendering (PAESNPR13), Geometric Properties from Incomplete Data (GPID), Quality Assessment and Control by Image and Video Analysis (QACIVA), and Geometric Computation for Computer Vision (GCCV2013), held in conjunction with the 6th Pacific-Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology (PSIVT) in Guanajuato, Mexico, during October 28-November 1, 2013. The 38 revised full papers presented were carefully selected from numerous submissions and cover all aspects of Imaging and Graphics Hardware and Visualization, Image/Video Coding and Transmission; Processing and Analysis; Retrieval and Scene Understanding, but also Applications of Image and Video Technology, Biomedical Image Processing and Analysis, Biometrics and Image Forensics, Computational Photography and Arts, Computer and Robot Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Video Surveillance.
- Inverse Skeletal Strokes
Animated Non-photorealistic Rendering in Multiple Styles
Rating Image Aesthetics Using a Crowd Sourcing Approach
Length Estimation for Exponential Parameterization and ε-Uniform Samplings
Accuracy of Trajectories Estimation in a Driver-Assistance Context
Digital Convexity and Cavity Trees
Efficient Reconstruction of Complex 3-D Scenes from Incomplete RGB-D Data
Fotonic and Electron Microscopy Images for Quality Evaluation of Delignification of Agave Fibers
Description of the Enzymatic Browning in Avocado Slice Using GLCM Image Texture
Image Preprocessing Assessment Detecting Low Contrast Regions under Non-homogeneous Light Conditions
An Approach for Utility Pole Recognition in Real Conditions
Morphological Analysis for Temporary Behaviour Description of Photoelasticity Images on Plastic Films
Least Square for Grassmann-Cayley Agelbra in Homogeneous Coordinates
Harmonic Flow for Histogram Matching
Medical Image Segmentation Using Multi-level Set Partitioning with Topological Graph Prior
Initializing 3-D Reconstruction from Three Views Using Three Fundamental Matrices
A New A Contrario Approach for the Robust Determination of the Fundamental Matrix
Regression Based Trajectory Learning and Prediction for Human Motion
Local Affine Optical Flow Computation
Performance of Image Registration and Its Extensions for Interpolation of Facial Motion
Discrete Rigid Transformation Graph Search for 2D Image Registration.
- Huang, Fay, editor., Editor,
Sugimoto, Akihiro, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-53926-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|