Serious Games Development and Applications : Third International Conference, SGDA 2012, Bremen, Germany, September 26-29, 2012, Proceedings / edited by Minhua Ma, Manuel Fradinho Oliveira, Jannicke Baalsrud Hauge, Heiko Duin, Klaus-Dieter Thoben.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 7528
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 7528
1 online resource (XII, 269 pages) : 94 illustrations
User interfaces (Computer systems).
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Personal Computing. (search)
Computers and Education. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Serious Games Development and Applications, SGDA 2012, held in Bremen, Germany in September 2012. The 22 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers cover various topics on serious games including engineering, education, health care, military applications, game design, game study, game theories, virtual reality, 3D visualisation and medical applications of games technology.
- Don't Panic: Enhancing Soft Skills for Civil Protection Workers
Health Games: Taxonomy Analysis and Multiplayer Design Suggestions
A Serious Game for Training Balance Control over Different Types of Soil
Constructionist Learning in Anatomy Education: What Anatomy Students Can Learn through Serious Games
Interdisciplinary and International Adaption and Personalization of the MetaVals Serious Games
Serious Games Adoption in Corporate Training
Towards Participative and Knowledge-Intensive Serious Games
Towards Designing for Competence and Engagement in Serious Games
Blended In-Game and Off-Game Learning: Assimilating Serious Games in the Classroom and Curriculum
A Computer Game Based Motivation System for Human Physiology Studies
Lessons Learnt from Contextualized Interactive Story Driven Development Methodology
Value Propositions for Serious Games in Health and Well-Being
Dealing with Threshold Concepts in Serious Games for Competence Development
Betaville-A Massively Participatory Mirror World Game
Logical Thinking by Play Using the Example of the Game "Space Goats"
Squaring and Scripting the ESP Game: Trimming a GWAP to Deep Semantics
The Application of the CISD2 Methodology for the Definition of a Serious Game Competence-Based Learning Scenario in the Domain of Sustainable Manufacturing
Evaluating the Validity of a Non-invasive Assessment Procedure
Challenges and Opportunities in Evaluating Learning in Serious Games: A Look at Behavioural Aspects
AmbiLearn: Enhancing the Learning Environment for Primary School Education
Developing Serious Games Specifically Adapted to People Suffering from Alzheimer
Experience in Serious Games: Between Positive and Serious Experience.
- Ma, Minhua, editor., Editor,
Fradinho Oliveira, Manuel. editor., Editor,
Baalsrud Hauge, Jannicke, editor., Editor,
Duin, Heiko. editor., Editor,
Thoben, K.-D., editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-33687-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|