Discrete Optimization and Operations Research : 9th International Conference, DOOR 2016, Vladivostok, Russia, September 19-23, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Yury Kochetov, Michael Khachay, Vladimir Beresnev, Evgeni Nurminski, Panos Pardalos.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9869
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9869
1 online resource (XXVI, 586 pages) : 58 illustrations
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Numeric Computing. (search)
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Discrete Optimization and Operations Research, DOOR 2016, held in Vladivostok, Russia, in September 2016. The 39 full papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 181 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: discrete optimization; scheduling problems; facility location; mathematical programming; mathematical economics and games; applications of operational research; and short communications.
- Invited talks
mathematical economics and games
applications of operational research
short communications. .
- Kochetov, I︠U︡. A., editor., Editor,
Khachay, Mikhail Yu., editor., Editor,
Beresnev, Vladimir. editor., Editor,
Nurminski, Evgeni. editor., Editor,
Pardalos, Panos. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-44914-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|