Computational Logistics : Third International Conference, ICCL 2012, Shanghai, China, September 24-26, 2012, Proceedings / edited by Hao Hu, Xiaoning Shi, Robert Stahlbock, Stefan Voß.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 7555
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 7555
1 online resource (X, 217 pages) : 71 illustrations
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Simulation and Modeling. (search)
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third International Conference on Computational Logistics, held in Shanghai, China, in September 2012. The 15 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from various submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on maritime shipping; logistics and supply chain management; planning and operations; and case studies.
- maritime shipping
logistics and supply chain management
planning and operations.- case studies.
- Hu, Hao, editor., Editor,
Shi, Xiaoning. editor., Editor,
Stahlbock, Robert, editor., Editor,
Voss, Stefan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-33587-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|