Advances in Information and Computer Security : 8th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2013, Okinawa, Japan, November 18-20, 2013, Proceedings / edited by Kazuo Sakiyama, Masayuki Terada.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 8231
Security and Cryptology ; 8231
1 online resource (XII, 319 pages) : 53 illustrations
- Computer security.
Data encryption (Computer science)
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security.
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Computer Communication Networks.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Security, IWSEC 2013, held in Okinawa, Japan, in November 2013. The 20 revised selected papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 63 submissions. They are organized in topical sections named: software and system security, cryptanalysis, privacy and cloud computing, public key cryptosystems, and security protocols.
- Software and System Security
Secure Log Transfer by Replacing a Library in a Virtual Machine
Static Integer Overflow Vulnerability Detection in Windows Binary
Solving Google's Continuous Audio CAPTCHA with HMM-Based Automatic Speech Recognition
Constructions of Almost Secure Frameproof Codes Based on Small-Bias Probability Spaces
Differential Power Analysis of MAC-Keccak at Any Key-Length
Generic State-Recovery and Forgery Attacks on ChopMD-MAC and on NMAC/HMAC
New Property of Diffusion Switching Mechanism on CLEFIA and Its Application to DFA
Improvement of Faug`ere and others's Method to Solve ECDLP
Privacy and Cloud Computing
Statistics on Encrypted Cloud Data
Toward Practical Searchable Symmetric Encryption
Unconditionally Secure Oblivious Transfer from Real Network Behavior
Cryptographically-Secure and Efficient Remote Cancelable Biometrics Based on Public-Key Homomorphic Encryption
Public Key Cryptosystems
Efficient Algorithm for Tate Pairing of Composite Order
How to Factor N1 and N2 When p1 = p2 mod 2t
Achieving Chosen Ciphertext Security from Detectable Public Key Encryption Efficiently via Hybrid Encryption
Cryptanalysis of the Quaternion Rainbow
On Cheater Identifiable Secret Sharing Schemes Secure against Rushing Adversary
One-Round Authenticated Key Exchange without Implementation Trick
Attacks to the Proxy Re-Encryption Schemes from IWSEC2011
Game-Theoretic Security for Bit Commitment.
- Sakiyama, Kazuo. editor., Editor,
Terada, Masayuki, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-41383-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|