Database and Expert Systems Applications : 30th International Conference, DEXA 2019, Linz, Austria, August 26-29, 2019, Proceedings, Part I / edited by Sven Hartmann, Josef Küng, Sharma Chakravarthy, Gabriele Anderst-Kotsis, A Min Tjoa, Ismail Khalil.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 11706
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11706
1 online resource (XXVI, 447 pages) : 233 illustrations, 111 illustrations in color.
- Data mining.
- Local subjects:
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This two volume set of LNCS 11706 and LNCS 11707 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 30th International Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, DEXA 2019, held in Linz, Austria, in August 2019. The 32 full papers presented together with 34 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 157 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Part I: Big data management and analytics; data structures and data management; management and processing of knowledge; authenticity, privacy, security and trust; consistency, integrity, quality of data; decision support systems; data mining and warehousing. Part II: Distributed, parallel, P2P, grid and cloud databases; information retrieval; Semantic Web and ontologies; information processing; temporal, spatial, and high dimensional databases; knowledge discovery; web services.
- Big Data Management and Analytics
Optimization of Row Pattern Matching over Sequence Data in Spark SQL
Rainfall Estimation from Traffic Cameras
Towards Identifying De-Anonymisation Risks in Distributed Health Data Silos
An Attribute-Based Fine-Grained Access Control Mechanism for HBase
Data Structures and Data Management
Lopper: An Efficient Method for Online Log Pattern Mining based on Hybrid Clustering Tree
Discord Monitoring for Streaming Time-series
Partially Indexing on Flash Memory
HGraph: A Connected-Partition Approach to Proximity Graphs for Similarity Search
Management and Processing of Knowledge
Statistical Processing of Stopwords on SNS
Multiple Choice Question Answering in the Legal Domain Using Reinforced Co-occurrence
Probabilistic Algorithm to Predict Missing Facts from Knowledge Graphs
Semantic Oppositeness Embedding Using an Autoencoder-based Learning Model
COMET: A Contextualized Molecule-based Matching Technique
Authenticity, Privacy, Security and Trust
Differentially Private Non-parametric Machine Learning as a Service
PURE: A Privacy Aware Rule-Based Framework over Knowledge Graphs
FFT-2PCA: a new Feature Extraction Method for Data-Based Fault Detection
Consistency, Integrity, Quality of Data
ADaQL to Monitor Data Quality in Machine Learning Applications
Automated Detection and Monitoring of Advanced Data Quality Rules
Effect of Imprecise Data Income-flow Variability on Harvest Stability: A Quantile-based Approach
Decision Support Systems
Fairness-enhancing interventions in stream classification
Early turnover prediction of new restaurant employees from their attendance records and attributes
An Efficient Premiumness and Utility-based Itemset Placement Scheme for Retail Stores
Data Lakes: Trends and Perspectives
An Efficient Greedy Algorithm for Sequence Recommendation
Discovering Diverse Popular Paths using Transactional Modeling and Patter Mining
Data Mining and Warehousing
Representative Sample Extraction from Web Data Streams
LogLInc: LoG Queries of Linked open data Investigator for Cube Design
Handling the Information Backlog for Data Warehouse Development
Ontario: Federated Query Processing against a Semantic Data Lake
A Model-Driven Framework for the Modeling and the Description of Data-as-a-Service to Assist Service Selection and Composition
Named Entity Recognition in Local Intent Web Search Queries
Database Processing-in-Memory: A Vision
Context-Aware GANs for Image Generation from Multimodal Queries.
- Hartmann, Sven, editor., Editor,
Küng, Josef, editor., Editor,
Chakravarthy, Sharma, editor., Editor,
Anderst-Kotsis, Gabriele. editor., Editor,
Tjoa, A Min, editor., Editor,
Khalil, Ismail. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-27615-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|