Computer Security -- ESORICS 2015 : 20th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, Vienna, Austria, September 21-25, 2015, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Günther Pernul, Peter Y A Ryan, Edgar Weippl.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Security and cryptology SL 4, 9327
Security and Cryptology ; 9327
1 online resource (XVII, 665 pages) : 124 illustrations
- Computer security.
Data encryption (Computer science).
Management information systems.
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Systems and Data Security. (search)
Management of Computing and Information Systems. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Computers and Society. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The two-volume set, LNCS 9326 and LNCS 9327 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 20th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, ESORICS 2015, held in Vienna, Austria, in September 2015. The 59 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 298 submissions. The papers address issues such as networks and Web security; system security; crypto application and attacks; risk analysis; privacy; cloud security; protocols and attribute-based encryption; code analysis and side-channels; detection and monitoring; authentication; policies; and applied security.
- Pernul, Günther. editor., Editor,
Y A Ryan, Peter. editor., Editor,
Weippl, Edgar. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-24177-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|