Pattern Recognition : 33rd DAGM Symposium, Frankfurt/Main, Germany, August 31 - September 2, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Rudolf Mester, Michael Felsberg.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 6835
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 6835
1 online resource (XII, 473 pages) : 219 illustrations, 186 illustrations in color.
- Pattern perception.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Pattern Recognition. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Computer Graphics. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 33rd Symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition, DAGM 2011, held in Frankfurt/Main, Germany, in August/September 2011. The 20 revised full papers and 22 revised poster papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 98 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on object recognition, adverse vision conditions challenge, shape and matching, segmentation and early vision, robot vision, machine learning, and motion. The volume also includes the young researcher's forum, a section where a carefully jury-selected ensemble of young researchers present their Master thesis work.
- Mester, Rudolf, editor., Editor,
Felsberg, Michael, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-23123-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|