Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning - IDEAL 2016 : 17th International Conference, Yangzhou, China, October 12-14, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Hujun Yin, Yang Gao, Bin Li, Daoqiang Zhang, Ming Yang, Yun Li, Frank Klawonn, Antonio J. Tallón-Ballesteros.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 9937
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 9937
1 online resource (XVI, 647 pages) : 209 illustrations
- Data mining.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Computation by Abstract Devices. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 17 International Conference on Intelligent Data Engineering and Automated Learning, IDEAL 2016, held in Yangzhou, China, in October 2016. The 68 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 115 submissions. They provide a valuable and timely sample of latest research outcomes in data engineering and automated learning ranging from methodologies, frameworks, and techniques to applications including various topics such as evolutionary algorithms; deep learning; neural networks; probabilistic modeling; particle swarm intelligence; big data analysis; applications in regression, classification, clustering, medical and biological modeling and predication; text processing and image analysis. .
- Research outcomes in data engineering and automated learning
Methodologies, frameworks, and techniques
Applications including various topics such as evolutionary algorithms; deep learning; neural networks; probabilistic modeling; particle swarm intelligence; big data analysis
Applications in regression, classification, clustering, medical and biological modeling and predication
Text processing and image analysis.
- Yin, Hujun. editor., Editor,
Gao, Yang, editor., Editor,
Li, Bin, editor., Editor,
Zhang, Daoqiang, editor., Editor,
Yang, Ming, editor., Editor,
Li, Yun, editor., Editor,
Klawonn, F., editor., Editor,
Tallón-Ballesteros, Antonio J. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-46257-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|