Internet Science : 5th International Conference, INSCI 2018, St. Petersburg, Russia, October 24-26, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Svetlana S. Bodrunova.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 11193
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 11193
1 online resource (XIII, 313 pages) : 54 illustrations
- Application software.
Information storage and retrieval.
Computers and civilization.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Information Storage and Retrieval.
Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Computers and Society.
Systems and Data Security.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Internet Science held in St. Petersburg, Russia, in October 2018. The 23 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected for inclusion in this volume. They were organized in topical sections named: risks on the Internet: detecting harmful content and discussing regulation; methodologies for studies of online audiences; and online media and public issues.
- Risks on the Internet: Detecting Harmful Content and Discussing Regulation
Methodologies for Studies of Online Audiences
Online Media and Public Issues.
- Bodrunova, Svetlana S. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-01437-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|