Interactive Theorem Proving : 7th International Conference, ITP 2016, Nancy, France, August 22-25, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Jasmin Christian Blanchette, Stephan Merz.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9807
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9807
1 online resource (XVII, 502 pages) : 88 illustrations
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
Computer system failures.
- Local subjects:
- Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages.
Logics and Meanings of Programs.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
System Performance and Evaluation.
Simulation and Modeling.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving, ITP 2016, held in Nancy, France, in August 2016. The 27 full papers and 5 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 55 submissions. The topics range from theoretical foundations to implementation aspects and applications in program verification, security and formalization of mathematical theories.
- Blanchette, Jasmin Christian. editor., Editor,
Merz, Stephan, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-43144-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|