Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming - CP 2012 : 18th International Conference, CP 2012, Québec City, QC, Canada, October 8-12, 2012, Proceedings / edited by Michela Milano.
- 1st ed. 2012.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2012.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 7514
Programming and Software Engineering ; 7514
1 online resource (XXII, 1015 pages) : 237 illustrations
- Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
Programming languages (Electronic computers)
- Local subjects:
- Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Logics and Meanings of Programs.
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science.
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2012), held in Québec, Canada, in October 2012. The 68 revised full papers were carefully selected from 186 submissions. Beside the technical program, the conference featured two special tracks. The former was the traditional application track, which focused on industrial and academic uses of constraint technology and its comparison and integration with other optimization techniques (MIP, local search, SAT, et cetera) The second track, featured for the first time in 2012, concentrated on multidisciplinary papers: cross-cutting methodology and challenging applications collecting papers that link CP technology with other techniques like machine learning, data mining, game theory, simulation, knowledge compilation, visualization, control theory, and robotics. In addition, the track focused on challenging application fields with a high social impact such as CP for life sciences, sustainability, energy efficiency, web, social sciences, finance, and verification.
- Invited Papers
Best Application Paper
CP Main Track
- Milano, Michela, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-33558-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|