Mathematical Methods for Curves and Surfaces : 8th International Conference, MMCS 2012, Oslo, Norway, June 28 - July 3, 2012, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Michael Floater, Tom Lyche, Marie-Laurence Mazure, Knut Morken, Larry L. Schumaker.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 8177
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 8177
1 online resource (X, 511 pages) : 247 illustrations
- Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Imaging, Vision, Pattern Recognition and Graphics. (search)
Computer Graphics. (search)
Simulation and Modeling. (search)
Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This volume constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-conference proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Mathematical Methods for Curves and Surfaces, MMCS 2012, held in Oslo, Norway, in June/July 2012. The 28 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 135 submissions. The topics range from mathematical analysis of various methods to practical implementation on modern graphics processing units. The papers reflect the newest developments in these fields and also point to the latest literature.
- Vibrational error extraction method based on wavelet technique
A mathematical model for extremely low dose adaptive computed tomography acquisition
Approximation of implicit blends by canal surfaces of low parameterization degree.
- Floater, Michael. editor., Editor,
Lyche, Tom, editor., Editor,
Mazure, Marie-Laurence, editor., Editor,
Morken, Knut. editor., Editor,
Schumaker, Larry L. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-54382-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|