Programming Languages with Applications to Biology and Security : Essays Dedicated to Pierpaolo Degano on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday / edited by Chiara Bodei, Gianluigi Ferrari, Corrado Priami.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9465
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9465
1 online resource (XII, 375 pages) : 77 illustrations in color.
- Computer logic.
- Local subjects:
- Logics and Meanings of Programs.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Computer Communication Networks.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Programming Languages with Applications to Biology and Security This Festschrift volume is published in honor of Pierpaolo Degano on the occasion of his 65th birthday and is the outcome of a colloquium held in Pisa, Italy, in June 2015. Pierpaolo Degano has worked on a large variety of topics including formal program semantics, concurrency theory, systems biology and security. The volume contains 22 refereed papers and one extended abstract, including personal memoirs and regular research papers by close collaborators and friends and a laudatio illustrating his distinguished career and his main scientific contributions. The papers deal with the main research topics explored by Pierpaolo Degano and those still under his investigation. .
- Bodei, Chiara, editor., Editor,
Ferrari, Gianluigi, editor., Editor,
Priami, Corrado, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-25527-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|