Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing : 15th International Conference, ICA3PP 2015, Zhangjiajie, China, November 18-20, 2015, Proceedings, Part IV / edited by Guojun Wang, Albert Zomaya, Gregorio Martinez, Kenli Li.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9531
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9531
1 online resource (LI, 845 pages) : 353 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This four volume set LNCS 9528, 9529, 9530 and 9531 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, ICA3PP 2015, held in Zhangjiajie, China, in November 2015. The 219 revised full papers presented together with 77 workshop papers in these four volumes were carefully reviewed and selected from 807 submissions (602 full papers and 205 workshop papers). The first volume comprises the following topics: parallel and distributed architectures; distributed and network-based computing and internet of things and cyber-physical-social computing. The second volume comprises topics such as big data and its applications and parallel and distributed algorithms. The topics of the third volume are: applications of parallel and distributed computing and service dependability and security in distributed and parallel systems. The covered topics of the fourth volume are: software systems and programming models and performance modeling and evaluation.
- Parallel and distributed architectures
Distributed and network-based computing
Internet of things and cyber-physical-social computing
Big data and its applications
Parallel and distributed algorithms
Applications of parallel and distributed computing
Service dependability and security in distributed and parallel systems
Software systems and programming models
Performance modeling and evaluation.
- Wang, Guojun, editor., Editor,
Zomaya, Albert. editor., Editor,
Martínez, Gregorio, editor., Editor,
Li, Kenli, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-27140-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|