Similarity-Based Pattern Recognition : First International Workshop, SIMBAD 2011, Venice, Italy, September 28-30, 2011, Proceedings / edited by Marcello Pelillo, Edwin R. Hancock.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and graphics SL 6, 7005
Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics ; 7005
1 online resource (XIII, 333 pages)
- Pattern perception.
Optical data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Pattern Recognition. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the First International Workshop on Similarity Based Pattern Recognition, SIMBAD 2011, held in Venice, Italy, in September 2011. The 16 full papers and 7 poster papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 35 submissions. The contributions are organized in topical sections on dissimilarity characterization and analysis; generative models of similarity data; graph-based and relational models; clustering and dissimilarity data; applications; spectral methods and embedding.
- Pelillo, Marcello, editor., Editor,
Hancock, Edwin R. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-24471-1 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|