Structured Object-Oriented Formal Language and Method : 5th International Workshop, SOFL+MSVL 2015, Paris, France, November 6, 2015. Revised Selected Papers / edited by Shaoying Liu, Zhenhua Duan.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9559
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9559
1 online resource (VIII, 219 pages) : 90 illustrations in color.
- Computer logic.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
Logic, Symbolic and mathematical.
- Local subjects:
- Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-workshop proceedings of the 5th International Workshop on Structured Object-Oriented Formal Language and Method, SOFL+MSVL 2015, held in Paris, France, in November 2015. The 15 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 22 submissions. The focus of this workshops was on following subjects: Modeling, specification, verification, model checking, testing, debugging, transformation, and algorithm.
- Modeling and Specification
Testing and Debugging
Model Checking and Verification
Algorithm and Transformation.
- Liu, Shaoying, editor., Editor,
Duan, Zhenhua, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-31220-0 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|