Data Mining and Big Data : First International Conference, DMBD 2016, Bali, Indonesia, June 25-30, 2016. Proceedings / edited by Ying Tan, Yuhui Shi.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Information systems and applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI SL 3, 9714
Information Systems and Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI ; 9714
1 online resource (XVI, 569 pages) : 141 illustrations
- Pattern perception.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Pattern Recognition. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The LNCS volume LNCS 9714 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Conference on Data Mining and Big Data, DMBD 2016, held in Bali, Indonesia, in June 2016. The 57 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 115 submissions. The theme of DMBD 2016 is "Serving Life with Data Science". Data mining refers to the activity of going through big data sets to look for relevant or pertinent information. The papers are organized in 10 cohesive sections covering all major topics of the research and development of data mining and big data and one Workshop on Computational Aspects of Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision.
- Challenges in Data Mining and Big Data
Data Mining Algorithms
Frequent Itemset Mining
Spatial Data Mining
Anomaly Pattern and Diagnosis
Data Visualization Analysis
Query Optimization and Processing Algorithm
Computational Aspects of Pattern Recognition and Computer Vision.
- Tan, Ying. editor., Editor,
Shi, Yuhui, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-40973-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|