Software Engineering for Resilient Systems : 11th International Workshop, SERENE 2019, Naples, Italy, September 17, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Radu Calinescu, Felicita Di Giandomenico.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 11732
Programming and Software Engineering ; 11732
1 online resource (X, 157 pages) : 51 illustrations, 25 illustrations in color.
- Software engineering.
- Local subjects:
- Software Engineering. (search)
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
Computing Milieux. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Software Engineering for Resilient Systems, SERENE 2019, held in Naples, Italy, in September 2019. The 5 full papers and 4 short papers presented together with 1 keynote and 1 invited paper were carefully reviewed and selected from 12 submissions. They cover the following areas: resilience engineering in complex and critical applications; testing and validation methods; security, trust and privacy management.
- Keynote Paper
Ethics and Privacy in Autonomous Systems: A software exoskeleton to empower the user
A distilled characterization of resilience and its embraced properties based on state-spaces
Resilience Engineering in Complex and Critical Applications
Modelling Autonomous Resilient Multi-Robotic Systems
Reactive Middleware for Effective Requirement Change Management of Cloud-Based Global Software Development
Fault-tolerant IoT - a Systematic Mapping Study
JARVIS, a hardware/software framework for resilient Industry 4.0 systems
Testing and Validation Methods
Toward testing self-organizations in multi-embedded-agent systems
Towards Integrated Correctness Analysis and Performance Evaluation of Software Systems
Security, Trust and Privacy Management
An Energy Aware Approach to Trust Management Systems for Embedded Multi-Agents Systems
Addressing Security Properties in Systems of Systems: Challenges and Ideas
On the Use of Quality Models to Characterize Trustworthiness Properties.
- Calinescu, Radu. editor., Editor,
Di Giandomenico, Felicita. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-30856-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|