Computational Linguistics and Intelligent Text Processing : 12th International Conference, CICLing 2011, Tokyo, Japan, February 20-26, 2011. Proceedings, Part II / edited by Alexander Gelbukh.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 6609
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 6609
1 online resource (XXII, 521 pages) : 130 illustrations, 35 illustrations in color.
- Application software.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Computational Linguistics. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This two-volume set, consisting of LNCS 6608 and LNCS 6609, constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Linguistics and Intelligent Processing, held in Tokyo, Japan, in February 2011. The 74 full papers, presented together with 4 invited papers, were carefully reviewed and selected from 298 submissions. The contents have been ordered according to the following topical sections: lexical resources; syntax and parsing; part-of-speech tagging and morphology; word sense disambiguation; semantics and discourse; opinion mining and sentiment detection; text generation; machine translation and multilingualism; information extraction and information retrieval; text categorization and classification; summarization and recognizing textual entailment; authoring aid, error correction, and style analysis; and speech recognition and generation.
- Gelbukh, Alexander. editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-19437-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|