Model and Data Engineering : First International Conference, MEDI 2011, Obidos, Portugal, September 28-30, 2011. Proceedings / edited by Ladjel Bellatreche, Filipe Mota Pinto.
- 1st ed. 2011.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2011.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Programming and software engineering SL 2, 6918
Programming and Software Engineering ; 6918
1 online resource (XI, 288 pages)
- Application software.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
Simulation and Modeling.
Information Storage and Retrieval.
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the First International Conference on Model and Data Engineering, MEDI 2011, held in Óbidos, Portugal, in September 2011. The 18 revised full papers presented together with 8 short papers and three keynotes were carefully reviewed and selected from 67 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on ontology engineering; Web services and security; advanced systems; knowledge management; model specification and verification; and models engineering.
- Bellatreche, Ladjel. editor., Editor,
Mota Pinto, Filipe, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-642-24443-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|