String Processing and Information Retrieval : 23rd International Symposium, SPIRE 2016, Beppu, Japan, October 18-20, 2016, Proceedings / edited by Shunsuke Inenaga, Kunihiko Sadakane, Tetsuya Sakai.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues SL 1, 9954
Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 9954
1 online resource (XVI, 273 pages) : 58 illustrations
- Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity. (search)
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery. (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 23rd International Symposium on String Processing and Information Retrieval, SPIRE 2016, held in Beppu, Japan, in October 2016. The 25 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 46 submissions. The focus of the papers is on fundamental studies of string processes and information retrieval and its applications for example to areas such as bioinformatics, Web mining and others.
- Fundamental studies of string processes and information retrieval
Applications in bioinformatics
Applications in Web mining
Applications in other areas.
- Inenaga, Shunsuke, editor., Editor,
Sadakane, Kunihiko, editor., Editor,
Sakai, Tetsuya, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-46049-9 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|