Blue my mind / written and directed by Lisa Brühlmann.
- Dallas, TX : Uncork'd Entertainment, 
1 videodisc (97 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Teenage girls -- Drama.
Monsters -- Drama.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
Films for the hearing impaired.
- Swiss German. Subtitles in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, region 1, wide screen.
video file DVD video region 1
- Fifteen-year-old Mia and her parents move to the suburbs of Zurich. While Mia plunges into a wild teenager existence, her body begins to change oddly, first hardly noticeably, but then with a force that threatens to drive her out of her mind. Mia's transformation progresses inexorably, and she turns into the being which has slumbered within her for years, and is now gaining the upper hand.
- Luna Wedler, Zoe Pastelle Holthuizen, Regula Grauwiller, Georg Scharegg.
- Title from disc surface.
- Bruhlmann, Lisa, film director, screenwriter.
Wedler, Luna, actor.
Holthuizen, Zoe Pastelle, actor.
Scharegg, Georg, actor.
Grauwiller, Regula, actor.
Uncork'd Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Publisher Number:
UE1472 Uncork'd Entertainment
P14725 Uncork'd Entertainment
P14722 Uncork'd Entertainment
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|