Decision Support Systems VIII: Sustainable Data-Driven and Evidence-Based Decision Support [electronic resource] : 4th International Conference, ICDSST 2018, Heraklion, Greece, May 22-25, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Fatima Dargam, Pavlos Delias, Isabelle Linden, Bertrand Mareschal.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Lecture notes in business information processing 1865-1348 ; 313
Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 1865-1348 ; 313
1 online resource (XVIII, 191 pages) : 45 illustrations
- Management information systems.
- Local subjects:
- Business Information Systems.
Computer Appl. in Administrative Data Processing.
Operations Research/Decision Theory.
Operations Research, Management Science.
Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Decision Support Systems, ICDSST 2018, held in Heraklion, Greece, in May 2018. The main topic of this year's conference was "Sustainable Data-Driven and Evidence Based Decision Support". The 15 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 71 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: decision support systems for a sustainable society; decision support systems serving the public; decision support systems in management and organization; and advances in decision support systems' technologies and methods. The EWG-DSS series of International Conference on Decision Support System Technology (ICDSST), starting with ICDSST 2015 in Belgrade, were planned to consolidate the tradition of annual events organized by the EWG-DSS in offering a platform for European and international DSS communities, comprising the academic and industrial sectors, to present state-of-the-art DSS research and developments, to discuss current challenges that surround decision-making processes, to exchange ideas about realistic and innovative solutions, and to co-develop potential business opportunities.
- Decision Support Systems for a Sustainable Society
SIRPSS-Sustainable Industrial Site Redevelopment Planning Support System
An Intelligent Multi-Agent System using Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process and Axiomatic Design as a Decision Support Method for Refugee Settlement Siting
Towards an Intelligent Integrated System for Urban Planning Using GIS and Cloud Computing
An Ontology-based Decision Support Framework for Personalized Quality of Life Recommendations
Decision Support Systems Serving the Public
Critical Events and Critical Infrastructures: A System Dynamics Approach
How to model Stakeholder participation for Flood Management
Big Data Analytics to Improve the Decision-Making Process in Public Safety: A Case Study in Northeast Brazil
An Interactive Learning Environment Based on System Dynamics Methodology for Sustainable Mobility Challenges Communication and Citizens' Engagement
Decision Support Systems in Management and Organizations
Skills and Mindsets for an Analytically Innovative Organisation
Computer Supported Team Formation
A Group Decision-Making Model for Supplier Selection: the Case of a Colombian Agricultural Research Company. - Advances in Decision Support Systems' technologies and methods
SK-DSSy: how to integrate the YouTube platform in a cooperative decision support
A DSS models for selection of Computer on Module based on PROMETHEE and DEX methods
Unveiling hidden patterns in flexible medical treatment processes - A process mining case study
A new function for ensemble pruning.
- Dargam, Fatima, editor., Editor,
Delias, Pavlos, editor., Editor,
Linden, Isabelle, editor., Editor,
Mareschal, Bertrand, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9783319903149 (Printed edition)
9783319903163 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-90315-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|