Blockchain and Trustworthy Systems [electronic resource] : First International Conference, BlockSys 2019, Guangzhou, China, December 7-8, 2019, Proceedings / edited by Zibin Zheng, Hong-Ning Dai, Mingdong Tang, Xiangping Chen.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
Communications in computer and information science 1865-0929 ; 1156
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 1156
1 online resource (XVI, 803 pages) : 348 illustrations, 200 illustrations in color.
- Computer security.
Computer networks -- Security measures.
Natural language processing (Computer science).
- Local subjects:
- Privacy. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
Mobile and Network Security. (search)
Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Natural Language Processing (NLP). (search)
Database Management. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post conference papers of the First International Conference Blocksys 2019, 2019, held in Guangzhou, China, in December 2019. The 50 regular papers and the 19 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 130 submissions. The papers are focus on Blockchain and trustworthy systems can be applied to many fields, such as financial services, social management and supply chain management.
- Theories and Algorithms for Blockchain
Performance Optimization of Blockchain
Blockchain Security and Privacy
Blockchain and Cloud Computing
Blockchain and Internet of Things
Blockchain and Mobile Edge Computing
Blockchain and Smart Contracts
Blockchain and Data Mining
Blockchain Applications and Services
Trustworthy System Development.
- Zheng, Zibin. editor., Editor,
Dai, Hong-Ning. editor., Editor,
Tang, Mingdong. editor., Editor,
Chen, Xiangping, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
9789811527760 (Printed edition)
9789811527784 (Printed edition)
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-2777-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|