Mobile Payment [electronic resource] / by Thomas Lerner.
- 1st ed. 2013.
- Wiesbaden : Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden : Imprint: Springer Vieweg, 2013.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
1 online resource (X, 180 pages) : 94 illustrations
- Electronic commerce.
Computers, Special purpose.
- Local subjects:
- e-Commerce/e-business. (search)
Computer Applications. (search)
Special Purpose and Application-Based Systems. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- Paying with mobile devices such as mobile phones or smart phones will expand worldwide in the coming years. This development provides opportunities for various industries (banking, telecommunications, credit card business, manufacturers, suppliers, retail) and for consumers. The book comprehensively describes current status, trends and critical aspects of successful mobile payment. It combines theory and practice. Comprising essential aspects of a successful mobile payment as well as successful case studies and practical examples, this book is for all who are developing, offering and using mobile payment. Content Definition and characteristics - failures and successes - ingredients to success - What can prevail in the market? - Technologies, security, trust and regulatory requirements - Successful models of practice - Case Studies - Final Review Target Groups Decision makers in banks and telecommunication Specialists in strategy, payments, security and fraud, mobile technologies Author Thomas Lerner has been an adviser to banks, telecommunications and industrial companies since the 1990s and works in mobile business/payment in different projects with banks and telecommunications companies.
- Definition and characteristics
failures and successes.- ingredients to success
What can prevail in the market?
Technologies, security, trust and regulatory requirements
Successful models of practice
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-658-03251-7 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|