Social Group Utility Maximization [electronic resource] / by Xiaowen Gong, Xu Chen, Lei Yang, Junshan Zhang.
- 1st ed. 2014.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2014.
- Computer Science (Springer-11645)
SpringerBriefs in electrical and computer engineering 2191-8112
SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2191-8112
1 online resource (VIII, 59 pages) : 31 illustrations
- Computer networks.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Communication Networks. (search)
Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Information Systems and Communication Service. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This SpringerBrief explains how to leverage mobile users' social relationships to improve the interactions of mobile devices in mobile networks. It develops a social group utility maximization (SGUM) framework that captures diverse social ties of mobile users and diverse physical coupling of mobile devices. Key topics include random access control, power control, spectrum access, and location privacy. This brief also investigates SGUM-based power control game and random access control game, for which it establishes the socially-aware Nash equilibrium (SNE). It then examines the critical SGUM-based spectrum access game, and pseudonym change game for personalized location privacy. The authors propose future work on extending the SGUM framework to negative social ties, to demonstrate relevance to security applications and span the continuum between zero-sum game (ZSG) and non-cooperative game (NCG). Social Group Utility Maximization targets researchers and professionals working on mobile networks and social networks. Advanced-level students in electrical engineering and computer science will also find this material useful for their related courses.
Social Group Utility Maximization Framework
SGUM-based Random Access Control and Power Control
SGUM-based Database Assisted Spectrum Access
SGUM-based Pseudonym Change for Personalized Location Privacy
Conclusion and Future Work.
- Chen, Xu, author., Author,
Yang, Lei, author., Author,
Zhang, Junshan, author., Author,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-12322-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|