An applied guide to research designs : quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods / W. Alex Edmonds, Thomas D. Kennedy.
- 2nd edition.
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Inc, 2017.
- Sage research methods.
1 online resource (364 pages) : illustrations
- Social sciences -- Research -- Methodology.
Education -- Research -- Methodology.
Research -- Methodology.
- The Second Edition of An Applied Guide to Research Designs offers researchers in the social and behavioral sciences guidance for selecting the most appropriate research design to apply in their study. Using consistent terminology, the authors visually present a range of research designs used in quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods to help readers conceptualize, construct, test, and problem solve in their investigation. The Second Edition features revamped and expanded coverage of research designs, new real-world examples and references, a new chapter on action research, and updated ancillaries.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Description based on XML content.
- Kennedy, Thomas D., author.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9781071802779 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|