Dynamic Spectrum Management [electronic resource] : From Cognitive Radio to Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence / by Ying-Chang Liang.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Signals and Communication Technology, 1860-4862
Signals and Communication Technology, 1860-4862
1 online resource (XVI, 166 p. 41 illus., 33 illus. in color.)
- Electrical engineering.
Wireless communication systems.
Mobile communication systems.
- Local subjects:
- Communications Engineering, Networks. (search)
Wireless and Mobile Communication. (search)
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks. (search)
Information Systems and Communication Service. (search)
Artificial Intelligence. (search)
- This open access book, authored by a world-leading researcher in this field, describes fundamentals of dynamic spectrum management, provides a systematic overview on the enabling technologies covering cognitive radio, blockchain, and artificial intelligence, and offers valuable guidance for designing advanced wireless communications systems. This book is intended for a broad range of readers, including students and professionals in this field, as well as radio spectrum policy makers.
Spectrum Sensing Methods
Opportunistic Spectrum Access
Concurrent Spectrum Access
Blockchain for Dynamic Spectrum Management
Artificial Intelligence for Dynamic Spectrum Management.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-0776-2 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Open Access
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|