Psychology. Volume 3, Psychology of organizations / Girishwar Misra. [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- Psychology of organizations
- First edition.
- New Delhi : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- ICSSR research surveys and explorations.
Oxford scholarship online.
ICSSR research surveys and explorations
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Psychology -- India.
- This survey of research on psychology in five volumes is a part of a series undertaken by the ICSSR since 1969, which covers various disciplines under social science. Volume three of the survey, 'Psychology of Organizations', focuses on some of the important facets of organizational behaviour. Research in the work setting has observed that factors like family responsibilities, non-work events, and employment-related legislation also influence work behaviour.
- This edition previously issued in print: 2019.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on January 13, 2020).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Indian Council of Social Science Research, associated with work.
Misra, Girishwar, 1951- editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|