Cognitive and working memory training : perspectives from psychology, neuroscience, and human development / Jared M. Novick, Michael F. Bunting, Michael R. Dougherty, and Randall W. Engle. [electronic resource]
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 2020.
- Oxford scholarship online.
Oxford scholarship online
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white).
- Novick, Bunting, Dougherty and Engle query an interdisciplinary group of distinguished researchers in cognitive science about the efficacy of cognitive and working memory training using a combination of behavioural, neuroimaging, meta-analytic and computational modelling methods.
- Previously issued in print: 2019.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on January 10, 2020).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Novick, Jared M., editor.
Bunting, Michael F., editor.
Dougherty, Michael R., editor.
Engle, Randall W., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|