Serge Vandercam : nuclear times / David Vermeiren.
- Other Title:
- Nuclear times
- Antwerpen : Callewaert Vanlangendonck Gallery, 2020.
207 pages : illustrations (chiefly color), facsimiles, portraits ; 31 cm.
- Vandercam, Serge -- Exhibitions.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Text in English, French and Italian.
- Callewaert Vanlangendonck Gallery releases a new book about the painter Serge Vandercam (1924-2005),Nuclear Times. 1953-1963. In 1957 Serge Vandercam and Piero Manzoni joined Arte Nucleare, the Italian avant-garde movement of Enrico Baj and Sergio Dangelo. It is only one of the highlights of Vandercam's informal period, situated between 1953 and 1963. This lyrical abstract work forms the core of this publication and exhibition, showing the evolution he underwent from Cobra photographer into figurative painter. Exhibition: Callewaert Vanlangendonck Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium (14.11.2019 - 25.01.2020).
- Catalog of an exhibition held at Callewaert Vanlangendonck Gallery, Antwerp, Belgium, November 14, 2019-January 25, 2020.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Vermeiren, David.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|