Thematic essays [electronic resource] / volume three editor, George M. (Bud) Benscoter.
- Other records:
- San Francisco : Pfeiffer, 2012.
- The encyclopedia of human resource management ; v. 3
1 online resource (354 p.)
- Personnel management -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- Human resource management is a vital function of any organization, at the nexus of business practice, psychology, and law. This one-of-a-kind and all-in-one print and online encyclopedia offers access to information on all manner of topics and issues related to the ""people"" side of business. Volume 3 provides a summary of Employment Law, Labor Relations, and Human Resources Laws and Practices from around the world, key primary documents, and links to citations to law in the natural language of the country. For professionals in human resource management, the Encyclopedia will be
- pt. 1. Leadership and learning
pt. 2. Strategy and measurement
pt. 3. The evolution of human resources.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Benscoter, George M.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|