A plentiful harvest : creating balance and harmony through the seven living virtues / Terrie Williams.
- New York : Warner Books, an AOL Time Warner Company, 2002.
xvi, , 300,  pages ; 22 cm
- African American women -- Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- An inspirational handbook for African American women draws on the Seven Living Virtues of Kwanzaa to develop an empowering approach to help women achieve balance, an awareness of their heritage, and personal fulfillment.
- Introduction: My Basket Runneth Over 1
Living Virtue 1 Calling
Living Virtue 2 Responsibility
Living Virtue 3 Thrift
Living Virtue 4 Love
Living Virtue 5 Community
Living Virtue 6 Spirituality
Living Virtue 7 Creativity
Books that Have Touched My Heart.
- Originally published in hardcover by Warner Books, Inc.
"First Trade Printing: November 2003."
"Book design by Giorgetta Bell McRee."
"Forewords by Susan L. Taylor and Iyanla Vanzani."
"Cover design by Diane Luger. over illustration by Zita Asbaghi."
Publisher's advertisements:  page at end.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy is "Trade Printing".
Banks Collection copy has label "This Book Belongs to Joanna Banks (Please Return)".
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Taylor, Susan L., writer of foreword.
Vanzant, Iyanla, writer of foreword.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|